ERP partners with university career services and academic departments across Canada. We support universities’ employability strategies by providing programming that prepares their graduates for the corporate world, helping to hone the skills they need to build meaningful and rewarding long term careers.
ERP’s engagements on university campuses have included
- Curriculum projects with students to develop skills for real-life business challenges
- Professional skills, personal brand, CV and interview workshops
- Sponsorship of student organizations
- Contributing to faculty advisory boards and employability strategy groups
- Promoting opportunities for women in STEM via customized workshops and initiatives
- Student internships and co-op programs
ERP Consulting – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.