Information Page for the Canada Alberta Job Grant
ERP Consulting is a private, wholly owned institution in Calgary. we have been providing successful career training since 2005. The CEO of ERP Consulting is a highly educated leader who has more than 20 years of professional experience in IT Industry including 18 years of expertise in Management, Development and Implementation of ERP, BI and Data Warehousing projects in North America.
Small classes of adults seeking to launch new careers are led by industry professionals who understand and believe in our student career choices.
To complement the classroom learning, ERP Consulting has established excellent working relationships with employers. These relationships enable students to obtain real life experience through non-paid co-op work placements. Through these co-op placements, students have the opportunity to apply the lessons they have learned in the classroom, gain confidence in their skills, and open doors to future employment.
- Cyber Security Boot-Camp
- Digital Marketing Boot Camp
- Cloud Development Bot Camp
- Data Science Boot Camp
- SAP MM Boot Camp
- SAP Financials Boot Camp
- Canadian Language Benchmarks ( CLB ) – Listening 5, Speaking 5, Reading 5, Writing 5
Basic Skills Testing
- SAP – Previous post-secondary education in business or technology OR A technical aptitude and a desire to combine their business and technology skills to assist business through technology solutions.
- BABI – Previous post-secondary education in business or technology OR A technical aptitude and a desire to combine their business and technology skills to assist business through technology solutions.
- Dr. Sadia Atif – Medical Office Assistant & Unit Clerk Instructor ( Was practicing physician in Pakistan and Middle east )
- Sadia Shoeb – Pharmacy Assistant Instructor ( Masters in Chemistry. Also works at the Walmart Pharmacy )
- Qurban Duranni – Business Analyst & Learning Center instructor ( MBA with 22 Years of teaching and industry experience )