SAP MM BOOT-CAMP
ERP Consulting is offering short intensive boot-camp programs designed for professionals in their field. Our Systems Applications & Products Material Management Boot-Camp (SAP MM) is one of the important modules in SAP ERP software and the MM application module supports the procurement and inventory functions occurring in day-to-day business operations. This MM module contains many aspects such as purchasing, goods receiving, material storage, consumption-based planning, and inventory.
The SAP MM training program at ERP Consulting validates the ability to perform the tasks related to SAP MM On-Premise Edition. Armed with an understanding of SAP MM, students can apply their knowledge to implementation activities as an application consultant under the supervision of an expert. This training proves that students have the overall understanding and skills required to be a productive member of a team.
- Complete 60 classroom hours
Candidates for the SAP MM Boot-Camp must meet the following criteria:
Post-Secondary Degree or Undergraduate Degree:
- Verified By Transcript
- Prioritize Information Technology
- English Language Proficient
English as a Second Language E.S.L. must pass one of the following:
- International English Language Testing System I.E.L.T.S. score of 5
- Canadian Language Benchmark C.L.B. level 5
Internal Interview Process
- Technical Aptitude
- Program applicants require an interview. Successful candidates have their choice of program.
- Police Background Check as Needed
CAREERS & OPPORTUNITIES
Our specialized boot-camp-style courses develop essential knowledge needed to excel as a SAP MM consultant. Our intense information dence course expands on a students already established skills in their industry.
- Information Security Analyst/Administrator
- Security Analyst
- Risk/Vulnerability Analyst
- Digital Forensic Examiner
- Forensic Analyst
- Computer Forensic Analyst
- Computer Network Defense