DATA SCIENCE BOOT-CAMP
ERP Consulting is offering short intensive boot-camp programs designed for professionals in their field. Learn how to use Python with our Data Science Boot-Camp. Focus on using Python programming to collect, record, store, analyze, and visualize data. Established libraries with this generalized programming language aids with the scientific process of analyzing data.
Students will be able to interpret data using Python-based statistics and machine learning. Know the value in data with accelerated capability in our boot-camp in data science.
- Complete 60 classroom hours
For professionals and students who don’t have a previous coding experience and would like to start learning Data Science from scratch please check out our full Data Science Course that is being provided in partnership with ERP College.
Candidates for the Data Science Boot-Camp must meet the following criteria:
Post-Secondary Degree or Undergraduate Degree:
- Verified By Transcript
- Prioritize Programming
- English Language Proficient
English as a Second Language E.S.L. must pass one of the following:
- International English Language Testing System I.E.L.T.S. score of 5
- Canadian Language Benchmark C.L.B. level 5
Internal Interview Process
- Technical Aptitude
- Program applicants require an interview. Successful candidates have their choice of program.
- Police Background Check as Needed
CAREERS & OPPORTUNITIES
Our specialized boot-camp-style courses develop essential understanding of Python needed to interpret data using a scientific method. These boot-camps are intense information dense courses expanding on a students already established skills in their industry.
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Architect
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Scientist